Updating SMTP settings
Updating organization settings
These settings allow you to update your organizational details as they are used in different workflows in the application. Only an administrator can view and update the organization settings so make sure you are logged in with a user that has an administrative role.
Your organization settings contain sensitive information and it is suggested that they are updated with supervision, otherwise, some important workflows in the application might behave unexpectedly.
You can access and update these settings by taking the following steps:
- Launch Aidematic application
- Sign in with Administrator credentials
- Click on Settings tab given on the lower side of the left navigation panel
- Click on Organization from the list
- This is your Organization’s Settings page. You can perform the following actions on this page.
Updating SMTP Settings
You can configure your SMTP server settings for outgoing mails, by taking the following steps:
- Username: This is the username used by your email client
- Password: Specify the password for your username
- Server Address: This is the domain address of your SMTP server
- TLS Port and SSL Port: These are 587 by default
- SSL Required: If SSL is configured, then check this box
After providing these details, click on the Save button given in this section and you will get a success notification ‘SMTP Settings have been updated.’