Administrators can add users to the application via an email invitation. Read more details at Inviting a user. Once the invited user receives the email invitation, they must complete the registration process to become part of the application.
The steps for completing registration are as follows:
- Open the email address inbox to which invitation is sent
- Open the email received from Aidematic
- An example screenshot of the received invitation is as follows:
- Click on the highlighted text to land on the Signup form
- Enter the following details in the registration form
- First Name
- Last Name
- Select the checkbox once you have read Aidematic Services Agreement and Privacy Statement.
- Click on the Signup button
- You will be redirected to the Home page of your Aidematic application
- You might see more fields on your registration form than the ones defined above, depending on whether your organization has defined custom fields for user profiles.
- If you receive a ‘Link Expired’ error after clicking on the signup link received via email, then it could be because
- The invitation sent to you has been canceled by your Administrator.
- You have already used the signup link to complete registration.